Chlorella Stats: Bought it Yesterday


So I got my chlorella yesterday and took 1 tablet. I went to my local Vitamin Shoppe and bought their brand Super Chlorella. Each tablet contains 1000mg or 1gm. The 300 tablet bottle cost me about $21. So, per my research, I am to introduce this SLOWLY to my body. So here's my introduction schedule:

* This Week--> 3/9 thru 3/15: 1 tablet per day
* Next Week--> 3/16 thru 3/22: 2 tablets per day
* Week After--> 3/23 thru 3/29: 3 tablets per day

I think I will stay at 3 from then on. Many received great results taking 3gm daily so, I'm coo with that. Although, who knows, I may eventually go up to 5gm but that won't be for a while. When I use this bottle up, I might move on to a powdered form that I can just add to my juice or a shake/smoothie.

I will be keeping track of this and hope to experience some results soon. Some people reported feeling a difference in their energy levels in a few days! Hope I'm one of those lucky ducks. I'll update when I get to 3gm a day; so a couple weeks.

Comments